Sunday, September 24, 2017

The 52 week photography project: colorful landscape

The topic for week 32 of the 52-week photography project is "colorful landscape." The goal was simply to get as much color as possible into the background. Week 32, due to many distractions, took more like two weeks. But... aren't colorful landscapes worthy of a bit of extra time? Here is a variety of colorful landscapes that I found in those two weeks.

Thompson farm


Grand Island Farmers Market


Woods Creek
view from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario


Next week: Take a look at more images in the ongoing 52-week photography project.

8 comments:

Alana said...

All nice shots; I especially liked the last one. Fall gives us so many opportunities for colorful shots.

Nabanita said...

This is so beautiful. I love wood creek the best :)

Unknown said...

Wood's Creek looks like a peaceful picnic spot. Loved all the pictures and colors.

Cerebrations.biz said...

Loved the landscape photos- but they weren't truly replete with color.

Sherry Sapienza said...

I found your blog quite interesting since I am starting my journey with photography. I believe a picture should speak to the viewer and to include the viewer within it's story. Looking forward to the next week of photography! Sherry

Meg Jerrard said...

Beautiful photos - fall is one of my favorite times of year to start taking photos of the landscapes - I enjoy comparing photos as the color changes :)

Linda Luke said...

These are so lovely ad I am feeling inspired.

Linda Luke said...

These are so lovely ad I am feeling inspired.