Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun with felines

This morning, I was sitting on the couch, crocheting a lapghan (that's a lap-sized afghan). Big Smokey (the gray cat pictured here) was happily seated on my lap, making crocheting a big adventure. I had to crochet around the cat! Zoe sat near my head, on the upper part of the couch. Before long, Zoe decided that she wanted to get closer to me and my yarn (mostly the yarn... Zoe is a notorious thief!). She walked onto the arm of the couch, right next to me and Smokey. Smokey is a bit territorial, and I am his human property. He took one look at Zoe (normally his girlfriend). He grabbed hold her her leg and bit it!
Chomp!
She jumped off of the couch.
He jumped off of my lap.
The two cats went in separate directions.
I continued to crochet.

No comments: