I've never actually written a bucket list, so the first thing that is on my imaginary bucket list is to write a bucket list!
Here are some of the things that would go on the imaginary bucket list that I will some day actually write:
- Write a memoir about some of the long walks that I've taken with such groups as Voices for Creative Nonviolence. I have the journals from the 2008 Witness Against War walk that started in Chicago, Illinois, and ended, seven weeks later, in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Do a one person art show in a public place.
- Write and illustrate a few children's books about the Adventures of the Bears.
- Walk the Appalachian Trail.
- walk on the Erie Canal towpath.
- Walk the Camino de Santiago (Way of Saint James), from France to Spain.
- Learn ballroom dancing, such as Argentine tango, cha cha, rhumba, etc.
- learn how to bake bread.
- ride a bullet train.
- fall madly in love.
- paint a fresco.
- Visit Machu Piccu and walk the Inca Trail.
- interview orchid hunters when they are hunting for orchids.
So... what are some of the things on your bucket list? Do share them in the comments section!