Saturday, March 4, 2017

The fifty-two week photography project: still life with bear

The challenge for week nine was still life (artistic). In each picture, there is a bear, who has a story to tell or, at least, a comment to make.
I wanted tea but these sea creatures invaded my cup.

I'm making sure that the cats behave when the birds visit this bird house.


I really need to condition my hair but how do I choose among all of this?



Shopping at the rummage sale is super fun.



I drank everything up and it tasted great! 

Look at my new girlfriend? Where's the music? I want the music!

Come again and visit. Come early and often, just as if you were voting!


3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I wish I didn't have issue with my computer right now. I would post some photo over at my blog.
Did you crochet the pillow cover?
Coffee is on

Parul said...

Cute stuff there!

Alana said...

Cute poses. Nice granny square pillow. Stay warm.