Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Expressing your opinion: the photo caption contest

A week ago, I posted a fun photo caption contest. I asked you to submit your captions. Well, the captions have been submitted, and it is time for you to choose your favorite. I will post the winning captions, with the name of the winners, in a few categories, on Saturday, as part of a comments and conversation post. Who will win the readers' choice category? It's up to you. Please submit your vote by mentioning the number of your preferred caption in the comments section below.

Here is the photograph, and the captions:
Photograph in search of a caption

1. Everyday Occurrence After a New York Snow Storm

2.  When Santa’s reindeer run away with the sleigh

3.Where's Santa? He was just here a minute ago! Anyone see a man in a red track suit?

4. What every pickup truck with snow chains wants to be when it grows up.

5. Canadian convertible

6. Baby, It's Cold Outside!

7. Look left, look right and then cross the road.

8. Where's the corn?????

9. Next year I'll buy the one with the heated cab .


10. Only in Western New York: my four-wheeler is bigger than your four-wheeler.

Enjoy and make sure to vote!

6 comments:

Martha said...

Gosh they are all great captions! But I will have to go with #8 because I like corn. LOL

Anamika Agnihotri said...

Oh my! All the captions are so creative. I will vote for number 2 - "When Santa’s reindeer run away with the sleigh".

Shirley Corder said...

I like #6 as I'm speaking from the heat of S.Africa.

Cerebrations.biz said...

I will go with 8, too

Geethica said...

This is a cool contest. I would love to take part next time. Well, I like the second caption for the photo.

Unknown said...

10 because I won't vote for my own