Thursday, March 22, 2018

2018 A through Z challenge theme reveal... stay tuned!

This is now my fourth year of participating in the A through Z blogging challenge. It occurs every April for the month. All participants have to write 26 blog posts, and each one must start with a letter of the alphabet, in consecutive order.

So, if my theme were food, my blog post might look like this: asparagus, barley soup, chocolate is your best friend, dates, eggplant, and so on.

But my theme isn't food. I could include food but it's not the main theme.

My theme is "finding beauty in likely and unlikely places." I go to all sorts of places and there is hidden beauty everywhere. During the month of April, I will explore the hidden beauty in my blog with photographs, stories, and maybe even a few poems. Please come and visit and let me share my adventures with you.


6 comments:

Alana said...

I love this theme. I'll be reading.

Shalzmojo said...

You are writing to your strength Alice and I wish you all the best with it :-)
Theme Reveal My Love affair with books #atozchallenge

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

This is awesome... count me in. I will be visiting regularly next month :)

My own theme is something related - Humans of Kindness, seeking out real life people.

Godyears.net

Cerebrations.biz said...

Looks like you started with the letter I or p, then. (Introduction or Preface)

Shilpa Gupte said...

We always fail to look in the unlikeliest of places for beauty...Your theme sounds wonderful! Beauty is all over...We just need to look closely. :)
Wish you the best for A to Z!

Rebekah {mossandink} said...

What a lovely theme! I'm looking forward to following along in April. :)