Tuesday, July 17, 2018

It's Ask Alice Anything Day!

What questions do you have for me? Ask me anything you like. No question is too silly or too profound. I might not be able to answer a profound question but go ahead and ask.
I can usually answer a silly question, so feel free to make your silly question as wild as you like. (examples: What is the moon made of?
Answer: Molding clay, designed to look like green cheese, which is yummier than it sounds. In fact, over the course of the month, there's a space creature that keeps taking taste tests of the moon until it's gone.
It is then replaced by a New Moon, and the process starts over again.) 


In the next few days, I will provide links to this post, so you can have more opportunities to ask me questions.
On Saturday, I intend to share your questions, with my answers, in a blog post.

Sooo... ready, get set, goooooooooooo!

4 comments:

Sammy’s blog said...

The. Pictures. Are. Pretty

Anonymous said...

Allie. Bug. How long. Have you been. A journalist. For.

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Inquiring minds want to know!
`Ellen

Alana said...

Here's my question: will you ever take a long distance walk again? I'm intrigued by the ones you have taken in the name of social justice, and foraging for food along the way.