Thursday, November 12, 2020

November gratitude: feathered friends #wordlesswednesday

As I was walking down the Riverwalk to my watercolor painting class at Partners in Art on Webster Street in North Tonawanda, I noticed the busy birds about me, in the grass and on the trail. So I stopped to photograph them, these fine feathered friends, many of whom aren't especially popular with us humans because they are often implicated in thefts of our food. Which could make them felonious feathered friends in search of our food. But I digress. Anyway, here they are: the fine felonious feathered friends forever in search of food. And I am grateful for them for being such good sports and posing for me on this autumn day, as I walked down the trail.








 

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great shots Alice!