Friday, July 19, 2019

Some of my favorite people...

Here are a few portraits of some of my favorite people. Aren't they good looking? In the comments section, you too can choose your favorite. Vote by number! Please describe why that picture is your favorite. You can be silly if you like. For example, you could make up song lyrics to show your mad love for your favorite. In fact, I encourage silly. The sillier, the better. In a future blog post, I will share your comments about your favorites. It's sort of like a popularity contest. So here goes... the people! VOTE!!! And share with your friends!

one

two


three

four

five


six

seven

eight

nine

ten

eleven

twelve

thirteen


fourteen

fifteen

4 comments:

Vivian said...

It’s gonna be the monarch! BUT, I love my baby boy the most! (6)

Martha said...

I love your favorite people, I bet they don't talk back or argue with you! I love your teddy bear!

Jeanine Byers said...

My most favorite is the teddy bear! My second favorite is the deer.

Alana said...

Although I love chickens and butterflies, I vote for #1 because I love the Coca Cola polar bear and if only we could solve global warming by drinking more cola beverages. I bet that bear could teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, too. If only!